What are common reasons to schedule a Virtual Appointment from home?
1. I think I may be a candidate for dental implants and I want to know how much they cost
2. I have tooth pain and I want to speak to the dentist before coming in
3. My gums are inflamed or bleeding
4. I have questions about the insurance that you take
5. I think I may be a candidate for dentures or a full arch of implants and I want to know how much they cost
6. I am interested in a smile makeover. Could you take a look at my smile?
7. I cracked a tooth and I want to know what my options are
How much does the appointment cost?
There is no cost for this virtual appointment.
Do I need to have a computer?
You do not need to have a computer. A phone with a camera and microphone will work too. You need to have a strong wifi or 3G/4G connection and good lighting so the doctor can see your smile.
Why can’t I just come to the office?
You can come to the office once we determine it’s medically necessary after your Virtual Appointment.
Can multiple people in my household participate in the Virtual Appointment?
We will need to set up an appointment for each individual but we can do the assessment on one call.
Will my appointment be with a dentist?
Your appointment will be with Dr. Kesecker or one of his associates.
Will I have a diagnosis at the end of my appointment?
You will not have a diagnosis. The only way to receive a true and accurate diagnosis is to come into the office and get an X-ray. You will have a very close understanding of your current dental status, recommended treatment options and estimated cost.